Terms & Conditions
Eclipse Wholesale is a wholesaler only, we can only supply Pharmacy only medicines to businesses, not to end-users or patients. Eclipse Wholesale cannot supply controlled drugs, abuse potential items, including products containing codeine or its derivatives. We require the relevant Pharmacy licenses where prescription items are involved.
Individual countries have various laws for importation of medicines - therefore we urge you as the importer to check your country's legislation for any items prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any country or state to, or through which the items may be shipped. Eclipse Wholesale will not be liable for or make compensation payments for shipments held by customs for containing items prohibited from your country.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Eclipse Wholesale (and from this point on, Eclipse Ltd., Eclipse Wholesale is owned by Eclipse Ltd.) or our agents, directors, employees or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, the provision of or failure to provide services or products, or material available from the site.
To the extent that we or our agents, directors, employees, or suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the use of the information or services or products on this site, such liability will be limited to the actual cost to us of the services or products provided.
Terms & Conditions
Eclipse Ltd (Charge Pharmacist: Mark LaHood) provides services to you subject to the following notices, terms and conditions. In addition, when you use any of our services, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such service. Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:- "Products" means any products forming the subject matter of this Contract. "Contract" means a contract for the sale by us to you of the Products. "Price" means the price for the Products, and includes GST (where applicable) and shipping costs but excludes any local payments for Customs or Duty. "Site" means the Eclipse Ltd. web site and all affiliated Internet web sites. "Nominated Payment Authority" means Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Introduction to the Site
- This Site is owned and operated by Eclipse Ltd., a New Zealand Registered Company. By using this Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, you should not access or use this Site.
- Our legal business name is Eclipse Ltd.
- We shall sell and you shall purchase the Products from this Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions only. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of these Terms and Conditions.
Orders, Price and Payment
- You must order the Products in accordance with the instructions on this Site.
- You will pay for the Products by authorizing us to charge any one of your Nominated Payment Authorities.
- All payments for the Products are payable in the currency displayed when an order is placed.
- The price for the Products shall be the price quoted on our Site at the time of making your order.
- Except where specifically stated, our prices do not include any import fees, duties, tariffs or other charges associated with importing the Products to any Country other than New Zealand.
- If you elect to pay by check, your order will not be processed and the Products will not be dispatched until such time as your check has cleared.
- You must pay us for the purchase of the Products in full by authorizing us to charge your Nominated Payment Authority on the date which we dispatch the Products to you from our premises.
- We may revise and/or discontinue Products at any time without notice.
Title and Risk
- Orders are not binding upon Eclipse Ltd. or its Franchisees or Agents until accepted by Eclipse Ltd. or its Franchisees or Agents. Should Eclipse Ltd. not accept your order, no charge will be made to your Nominated Payment Authority.
- We remain the owners of the Products we supply to you until you have paid in full all amounts that you owe to us for all the Products.
- Products are at your risk as soon as they have been delivered to you.
Freight & Delivery
- We will at our own cost, freight the Products to you by whatever method and route we consider to be the most expedient.
- If we have specified a delivery date or method, we will try and deliver the Products to you by that date and method. However, (a) We will be entitled to deliver the Products to you after the stated delivery date or cancel the contract without being liable to you in any way if the delay in delivery is in respect of causes outside our control or we or our delivery contractors are unable to deliver the Products to you; (b) We may deliver the Products to you by installments in any quantities and each delivery will be a separate contract independent from the other deliveries.
- Eclipse Ltd. will freight products at our own cost on a one-way basis only, from New Zealand to the Customer. Eclipse Ltd. are not responsible for costs associated with return shipping to New Zealand, and re-sending, in the case of Customer order errors for example.
- In the case of misplaced/lost orders, Eclipse Ltd. must be advised in the maximum time window of three months from order date. This is due to insurance requirements.
- Eclipse Ltd. uses a Postal input system that migrates across addresses Customers directly input into the our Content Management System. Eclipse Ltd. are therefore not responsible for delivery issues related to Customers inputting incorrect addresses.
- Unfortunately we do not ship products to the following regions, for example:
- Some parts of Asia
- South America
- Middle East
- Eclipse Ltd. may expand this list without notice.
- Eclipse Ltd. will not refund value of goods if all reasonable attempts have been made to secure a customer signature, and have failed.
Return of Products
You may return Products to us in one of the following situations:
- Where nothing is wrong with the Products and you have simply chosen to return the products because, for example, you have changed your mind. In this situation you have 30 days from the date of the products dispatch to return the Products back to us. We may at our option, either: (i) credit your Nominated Payment Authority with an amount equal to the cost of the Products (excluding any handling and freight costs); or (ii) provide you with a Credit Note for a sum equal to the cost of the Products (including handling and freight). All Products returned in accordance with this clause must be returned in their original condition and box/packaging, along with any accompanying accessories and Warranty Card if supplied.
- Where the Products are damaged in transit. In this situation you must immediately advise the delivery organization and Eclipse Ltd. that the goods are damaged. You must retain all packaging material for 60 days. Upon receipt of the damaged goods, we will either: (a) replace the Products; or (b) give you a full refund on your Nominated Payment Authority; or (c) credit your Eclipse Ltd. Account. You must cooperate with all inquiries and claims we or any delivery organization may make in connection with any compensation for any damage whilst in transit.
- Where products are faulty on arrival you should contact us immediately to arrange the return of the faulty item.
- All Products must be returned in their original condition and packaging, along with any accompanying accessories and any Warranty together with the invoice and/or packing slip. You are responsible for the safe and secure return of Products. Wrap the Product and all accessories in the original box and appropriate packing and send it to us by a secure delivery method or, together with the invoice which accompanied the Product to: Eclipse Ltd., Level 1, 43 Main St, Gore, Southland 9714, New Zealand, Attn: Catherine Sayer.
- You must also provide us with the reason for the return of the Product, which must be one of the following:
- Your choice
- The Product received is not that which you ordered
- The Products are faulty or damaged on delivery
- If you have any problems regarding your order - you may contact us at email@example.com (citing your order number).
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and we suggest you return Products by the same delivery method by which you received them.
- An exception to full return of products is concerning products intended for 'intimate use', e.g. the AveoTSD.
Warranty & Guarantees
- Subject to the specific terms of these Terms and Conditions we guarantee: (a) The safety of your Credit Card; (b) That every transaction you make with Eclipse Ltd. will be safe. (c) That you can cancel the transaction at any point if unhappy with goods (d) Your privacy in respect of any transactions that you enter into with Eclipse Ltd.
- Everything that we sell to you is guaranteed on the following terms: (a) Where the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies to this contract: (i) If the Products are acquired by you for business purposes, you agree that the Consumer Guarantees act 1993 does not apply; and (ii) If the Products are not acquired by you for business purposes, we reserve the right to repair or replace any Products which fail to comply with any guarantee contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. (b) Where you supply the Products in trade to a person acquiring them for business purposes, it must be a term of your contract with that person that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply in respect of the Products. (c) You acknowledge that we do not provide any Express Guarantees (as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) other than those expressly confirmed by us in writing.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions are intended to have the effect of contracting out of the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 except to the extent permitted by that Act, and these Terms and Conditions are to be modified to the extent necessary to give effect to that intention.
- We shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss of Products due to external causes, including Government Customs issues, accident, abuse, misuse, usage not in accordance with Product instructions, failure to perform required preventive maintenance, and problems caused by use of supplied parts and components not supplied by us.
- Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Terms and Conditions, we shall not be liable to the you for loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss arising from negligence, breach of contract or howsoever.
- Any product information or advice on this site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for the advice provided by your own medical practitioners. You should not use the information contained here for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. You should read all product information carefully before purchasing and if you suspect you have a medical problem, promptly consult your heath-care professional. We will not be liable for any damages, losses or liabilities, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. We will not be liable for any damages, loss or injury, including, but not limited to special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use, the materials in this Site.
- Nothing in this Site is to be construed as a recommendation to use any Product.
Restrictions on Use
- Material from this Site and other Sites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us or any of our related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, published, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without our prior written consent.
- Modification, distribution, or use of the material contained in our Site for any purposes other than for your personal use directly violates our intellectual property rights. The material contained within this site is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and is provided for lawful purposes only.
- Unless otherwise specified all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, as well as a selection, assembly and arrangement (collectively defined as the "Marks") thereof, are proprietary to Eclipse Ltd. copyright © 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED or other respective owners that have granted Eclipse Ltd. the right and license to use such Marks. All software used on the Site is our sole property. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Eclipse Ltd. or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of Eclipse Ltd. is strictly prohibited. You may use the content of this Site only for the purposes of shopping on this Site, or placing an order and for no other purpose. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Eclipse Ltd. respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Eclipse Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Although the information provided in this Site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct as of the date it was submitted, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site, its content or the content of any Web Site "hyper linked" to or from this Site. We reserve the right, but make no binding commitment, to update or correct the terms and conditions and information contained in this Site at any time, without notice.
- Except as otherwise described, all materials in this Site are made available only to provide information about this Site, and Products and services to be supplied on the Site. This Site is controlled and operated by us, from offices within New Zealand. We make no representation that the materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
- If you choose to access this Site from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- You may not use or export the materials in this Site in violation of New Zealand laws and regulations.
- You acknowledge that Products licensed or sold hereunder are subject to the export control laws and regulations of New Zealand.
- In connection with the supply of Products and services pursuant to this Site, we use a substantial number of other trademarks and service marks on this Site. These trademarks and service marks may not be used or reproduced without our prior written permission.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the statutory rights of you dealing with us as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Save that we can at any time assign the Contract to any affiliate; neither party shall assign or otherwise transfer the Contract or any of its rights and obligations hereunder whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the other.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in party, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby.
- The headings to the clauses of these Terms and Conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
This site isn't transactional, next steps are to contact us. We'll take a quick brief from you, and will send you our tailored response in less than 2 business days. We’re looking forward to the opportunity to serve your wholesale pharmacy needs, please let us know how we can help further.
Kind Regards, the Eclipse Wholesale team